The following registration fees refer to admission to the WPC Leadership Conference that will take place from the 26th to 28th of May 2015 at the Clarion Hotel The Edge. Online registration has now closed, but you will be able to register onsite at the Clarion Hotel The Edge, at the following times:
26th May: 10:00 – 19:30
27th May: 8:30 – 18:00
28th May: 8:00 – 13:30
Please note access to WPC Leadership Conference is strictly limited to registered and pre-paid delegates, speakers as well as accredited press & media. Delegate badges should be worn at all times to avoid refusal of entry in any of the halls, conference sessions and lunch areas.
|WPC LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE DELEGATE REGISTRATION FEES|
|Registration Type||From April 18th 2015|
|Non-governmental organisation, Not-for-profit organisation or Inter-governmental organisation||NOK 6110|
|Group Rate Per Person (5 or more delegates)||NOK 7520|
*Your transaction will be charged in Norwegian Krone (NOK)
*For credit card payments, there will be a credit card fee of 3% (includes VAT)
*For invoice (bank transfer) payments, there will be an invoice fee of NOK 380 (includes VAT). Payment by bank transfer is no longer available after May 14th 2015.
*Group rates are also available for 5 or more delegates. The group rate of NOK 7520 per person is advisable only for delegates. Applicants from non-governmental organisation and speaker categories are advised to book using the preferential rates provided in the table above.
*All media registrations are subject to accreditation – click here to submit your details to apply for a media pass.
- Admission to plenaries & sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Luncheons and Coffee Breaks
- Conference materials
- Travel and accommodation
- Any other meals or expenses
- Visa arrangements
- Cancellations: Can be done before 1st May 2015 with full refund less 20% Administration charge. Cancellation received after this date will be liable for the full registration fee. Organiser shall not be liable for refunds should visas not be obtained.
- Substitutions: Will be accepted until 1st May 2015
- Registration is not considered complete unless payment is received by the relevant due date.
- English is the official language of the Conference.
- If a visa is required, the delegates are responsible to secure and arrange for their own visa to enter Norway.
- Due to limited capacity you are advised to register early and reserve your hotel accommodation.
- Important correspondence will be sent to you by email.
- Acceptance of registration is at the discretion of the organisers.
- All prices are quoted per person.
- To be eligible for early booking discounts, registration and payment must be received by the due date.
- Submitting a completed registration and its receipt by the organisers will be deemed conclusive evidence of the delegate’s agreement to pay the full registration fee due.
- Registration is not considered complete and no participant will be permitted to attend unless payment is received by the relevant due date.
- Methods of payment will be: Credit Card; Electronic Funds Transfer/Bank Deposit.
- If paying by bank transfer, proof of payment will have to be sent by fax or email to the organisers.
- All international money transfer costs and bank transfer fees will have to be paid by the sender.
All reasonable endeavors will be made to hold the Conference and to present its program as scheduled under the circumstances which assure the comfort and the safety of all participants and their guests. However, the organisers cannot be held responsible by any person as a result of a cancellation of the Conference or any of the arrangements, programmes or plans connected with it, or for any injury, damage or inconvenience which may be suffered by any person while travelling to and from, or during their presence in Norway, in connection with the Conference. Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance against any such occurrences. The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the timing and content of the programme. The organisers will not be responsible for assisting the participants in obtaining necessary passports and visas. All delegates will agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of this event.